“That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;” Colossians 1:10
The purpose of the Women’s Ministry is to meet the spiritual needs of women at Bethel Missionary Baptist Church and the community. This ministry is designed to equip women with tools and resources to encourage their study of the Word of God in order to establish and grow their faith in Christ, to develop and strengthen sisterhood while also developing a life-changing relationship with God, and to provide opportunities to reach souls for Christ.
We will strive to meet this purpose by:
Strengthening and encouraging women of God to:
- Live a Christian life in honor of God, and in harmony with others.
- To be discreet and to master their wills, tongues and passions to honor God.
- Set aside time daily for personal devotion in the Word of God, prayer and worship.
- Glorify God by their words and actions.
Building intentional relationships by:
- Encouraging sisterhood relationships with the Church.
- Hosting Women’s conferences and other fellowship ministries.
- Mentoring, teaching, and training the young women as instructed in Titus 2:4-5
- Providing confidential support through prayer and ministry.
Serving God through serving others by:
(Matthew 20:26-28; Ephesians 6:6-8)
- Being a “servant leader” with the mindset and humility of Christ
- Committing our time, talent and resources to meet the spiritual needs of others, doing the will of God from the heart.
- Utilizing evangelical tools to reach the lost for Christ.
3rd Saturdays @ 12 PM